Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Girls

I have been trying to post something on my blog each week and seemed to fail last week. Here is what is new in the Theobald home.
We recently have become a owner of a mini van and I absolutely love it, I can easily put the children in the car with out having to lift each one of them and they also have space. Kin loved being able to bring my cousin Tarha home with us to play in the van (which we would not have been able too in the Jeep).
We have put the trim up in our basement and now need to paint the room, I was thinking of doing a color scheme of gray walls with white trim red bedding and black lamps.

 Even Blue smiled for the picture
 My sweet little baby Clara
 Kin smiles just like her Daddy
Madi was to interested in something esle
Kinley and Madilyn have been playing so well together and Madi loves listening and learning from her sister, to be honest I think Kin loves playing a teacher. Clara just keeps smiling and anyone that greets her she falls instantly in love with him (she really loved her Grandpa Gardners beard).
Me and Thomas have made it a weekly effort to go on a date every Friday night and I truly think that it has blessed our marriage and friendship.
We are hoping to visit my mom the first weekend in April, we can't wait to go see Sadie and my mom.
Our Chickens are getting huge and we need to finish their chicken coop this week. My plants are doing wonderful and I am planning on planting some peas and spinach in the next week. It is really killing me not be able to get out everyday with all this cold weather. I officially have about 170 plants started in my laundry room.
Thomas was able to get up and snowboard this year this last weekend, while me and the girls went to a bithday party and took care of the gym. I also have started on a work out schedule, I am trying to loose 7lbs and I am doing quite well.  My family is going more and more Organic and eating at home more, we also have found we have more energy with food that has been processed the least. Even Thomas is getting excited for our huge garden this year and also to have chickens. One more nice thing Thomas has been coming home on some nights during the week and taking 2 days a week off in the morning its been great to spend more time with him, he really is my best friend and enjoy being with him.

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely message this week. Glad all is well with you, Thomas, and your family.

    ReplyDelete