Friday, September 2, 2011

Hopes, dreams and goals

I recently read a friends blog who posted her  hopes and dreams, and decided that maybe I should do the same.
These are things I would like to do and hope to do. 
1. I want to run a half marathon and eventually do a triathlon. I never thought I would like to run but since I started it I love it. I have started to run and can already swim but the biking is new to me so the triathlon in the future.
2. I  want to get my family more organized and help my girls more with academic stuff. I always want my girls to feel smart and not just know things but also be able to do them. 
3. This one is a more long term goal but I would really like to own my own green house someday. I love planting things and wish I had more time to dedicate to this passion, but children come first, maybe after I organize my families life first.
4. I would like to take oil painting classes, I just thought this would be fun. I have never been good at art but I like to express my self.
5. I really would like to start hiking again it has always been one of my passions to be out in nature. I just need to find a buddy that likes to hike too.
Some of these are short term and long term but its a start. 


Here are some things that are new with my family, Kinley started Kindergarten and absolutley loves it, she has started tumbling again and has beautiful pikes.  Madi starts preschool next Tues and is now speaking in sentences her favorite book is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. Clara my baby is turning one in 4 weeks and simly is joy in my life, she is always smiling. 
Thomas was suppose to go to New jersey to perform on a trampoline, but was canceled due to the Hurricane on the East coast, and also he is done with his associates in sports management in Feb. 
 Kin and me on first day of school
 Thomas cliff jumping
 Me and the hubby camping (kin took the pic)
 My three little munchkins 
camping.
I have a beautiful family and am so happy to have them in my life. I have also made it a goal to try not to complain but to love my family with all my heart (work in progress). Thank you to all my friends and family who have inspired me and has helped me in any way in this journey through life, your examples to me means more than words can express.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen, love your blog! You should send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to mine, it's going private. My e-mail is megcroft3@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete